Mar 22, 2017

Importance Of Editing

I finally met up with my model, Jessica Cuenca. As I was driving to her soccer practice, a rush of excitement came over me. I couldn't wait to finally take the pictures for KICKERZONE. With my camera by my side, nothing could stop me.

In the span of an hour and a half, I managed to take about 200 pictures. However, many of the pictures were blurry due to the constant movement of the players; I didn't think it would be this hard! However, some shots came out beautiful. My favorite shots of the night were these:











Looking at these pictures in depth, allowed me to realize that although they are beautiful by themselves, they do require editing. Of course, I wasn't going to edit 200 pictures, so, I chose my best 40 pictures, and began to edit. After around an hour, I was complete. The following pictures are the edited versions of the pictures shown above:













Clearly, these pictures look much more professional once it is edited. Therefore, I have decided to use the edited versions of the pictures for my magazine. All that is left to do is interview Jessica, and begin to construct my magazine. Stay tuned to learn how my interview goes! Wish me luck!

- AC

No comments:

Post a Comment