Apr 6, 2017

Final Cover!


This is it!! I finally finished the new and final cover page. Here it is: 

In this cover, I decided to  use an image of Jessica facing the camera holding the ball. The use of this image allows the readers to form a connection with Jessica. This connection incline the reader's attention, causing them to open the magazine up; which is ideal what I want. 

Because the size of the ball and Jessica, the prominent colors of the image are pink and blue. Because of this, I decided to make the texts in pink and white. I tried making some of the text in blue but it was not as appealing as white and pink.

Along with struggling with the text, finding the right organization for the text was difficult. After a while though, I figured out the perfect layout.





Now all that's left is to finish my table of contents page and my project will be done! Finally! :)

- AC

No comments:

Post a Comment