Apr 4, 2017

Changes, Changes, Changes!

Looking back at my magazine cover, something felt a little off to me. After a couple of hours spent listening to advice, I agreed that my magazine was breaking the rules of magazine conventions. Realizing this, I knew I had to make some changes. The most important focus of a magazine is the cover image. However, the cover image I chose for my magazine wasn't strong enough to capture the attention of the viewers. So, I went through the pictures I took at Jessica's soccer practices and felt that none of the pictures were not strong enough. Ugh! 

There is exactly one week until this project is due and I am in so much trouble! How am I supposed to take new pictures, edit them, re organize my cover, and finish the rest of the project in the span of a week?! And of course this week is the busiest week of my life. The SAT is tomorrow, I have a million hours of homework to finish, and I have a family emergency; what am I gonna do?! 

Instead of stressing though, I have decided to go rest my brain for the SAT tomorrow; ill stress after that! So for now, everything can wait, I have time. I'll let you know how everything goes, and don't worry, ill finish everything; I know I will!

- AC

No comments:

Post a Comment